Fixflo is an online reporting system that allows users to report maintenance issues and provides tools to manage repairs.
To integrate your Property Inspect account with Fixflo, please navigate to your Fixflo account and follow the directions below:
- On the left-hand side, click your name and then 'My profile'.
- On your profile page, scroll down and click 'Authentication tokens'.
- Under 'App Id', please enter 'INVENTBASE' (this must be in capitals).
- This will then create a token on your account, which can be applied to your Property Inspect account. Keep this window open or select the Copy icon ready to paste into your Property Inspect integration settings.
On Property Inspect
Once the code has been generated and copied, navigate to your Property Inspect account and follow these directions:
- Click Settings > Integrations > Connect Fixflo
- From here, enter in your Fixflo domain name and select continue
- Once you have entered your Fixflo account information, scroll down to copy and paste the Access Token that you received from Fixflo
- After clicking Confirm Fixflo Connection, your Property Inspect account has now successfully been integrated and you should see the below.
Once a report is marked complete, any actions that you have listed will then create an issue that is pushed through to your Fixflo account.
Find out more about Actions on Property Inspect here