Key Features: log cleaning and maintenance issues or organise replacements for items or key safety equipment, such as sensors or smoke alarms. A breakdown of the costs can be added for each action. From actions, create checklists that can be easily marked as done/not done, notify key staff or contractors with outstanding lists updated automatically.
Key Benefits: actions can easily be tracked and traced through to their conclusion providing clients, management teams and suppliers with up-to-date information. With agreed accountability, provide total transparency by auto-sending reports to share/download or in PDF format all within the same system.
Please note that this feature comes standard with our Enterprise plan and is also available as part of our Advanced Actions add-on package. Contact our Support team for more info.
Property Inspect provides a feature to flag items with follow-up actions or highlight issues throughout a property. By using Actions, you can log all cleaning, maintenance issues, replacements, etc on file, delivered on your report and downloadable as a separate report. You can read an overview on Advanced Actions here.
With the Work Order feature you can:
Create checklists from Actions
Easily mark each Action's status as Done/Not Done
Mark as Complete to notify any appropriate parties
Create reports which you can share/download as a PDF
Creating a Work Order
2. Further down the Actions page, you will find the option add prices to any Actions flagged in the report:
3. Once you are happy with your list and the costs, select the Create Work Order button, located about the Actions list:
4. The following pop up will then appear for you to fill in the details of the booking:
You can customise the title of your work order as well.
5. Once you have filled in the details, select Create Work Order:
6. From here, you can 'View Work Order', which will then take you to the Work Orders' info tab:
7. Like all inspections created on Property Inspect, you can add Clients and Contacts. This is particularly useful as when the Work Order is complete, it can send to them automatically, or you can choose to Share manually.
Also, like all reports on Property Inspect, this can also be fetched to your device to complete on site.
8. Head over to the Edit Report tab and here you will be presented with a checklist:
Simply mark the work order as 'Done' or 'Not Done', add any comments, and any costs if you have not done so already.
Once you have completed the Checklist, select Submit for Review / Mark Complete. If you are using the app, be sure to sync the report back to the desktop version.
From here, click View Report to Sign, Share or download the report as a PDF
Any actions marked as 'Done' or 'Not Done' will update the list accordingly in the Actions tab of the initial inspection: